Sunday, August 10, 2008
the beat & melody had always been playing within,silently. [7:29 PM]
fuck lah.. this is getting really irritating... starting my CA tell me tat my attendence is lower than 90% yes i noe... fine i'm going sch liao... than yesterday my mum talk 2 me bout it... super irritated liao... fine nvm... 2day afternoon stupid class chair person tell me about it... than now evening my dad ask me about it... SERIOUSLY I NOE TAT I WILL GET DEBARRED BUT CAN U GUYS FUCKING STOP NAGGING AT ME?! I NOE I HAVEN BEEN GOING SCH.. I NOE... BUT WAT U WAN ME DO BOUT WAT I DID IN THE PAST? not like i can turn back time n go sch rite... its like i'm going sch liao so wats the fucking business? super fucked up...
pissed..
COUNTDOWN:
29 DAYS till my exams
90 DAYS till eoy conc
pissed..
COUNTDOWN:
29 DAYS till my exams
90 DAYS till eoy conc
rhaposody&sound-feel that beat at its best.
