Monday, July 7, 2008
the beat & melody had always been playing within,silently. [7:09 PM]
skipped sch 2day... slped till almost 12 2day.. so tired... than woke up watch rush hour 1,2 and 3... funny lah jacky chan.. 4 hrs 30 min in total... haiz... nth 2 watch liao sia... anybody got any nice show 2 reco??
i promise u tat i will go sch tmr k? u noe i wont lie 2 u rite? u can haf my words...
Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
COUNTDOWN:
6 DAYS
i promise u tat i will go sch tmr k? u noe i wont lie 2 u rite? u can haf my words...
Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
COUNTDOWN:
6 DAYS
rhaposody&sound-feel that beat at its best.
