Welcome
to my blog

The Band Player
Name:JHJQ
Bday:2905
Instrument:Trombone
Hobby: 1.Playing Computer Games
2.watching anime
School:ITE SIMEI
Course:Info Tech
Loves
Trombone
My computer

Wishes
Go Poly
DIY PC made by myself
If possible my own Trombone
Everyone on earth stays happy

Tag

Links

*click here for the links

Audi guild
Aaron
Alden
Denise
Kelly
Priscilla
Shu Jia jie
ZhiHua


Archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Monday, July 21, 2008
the beat & melody had always been playing within,silently. [6:38 PM]

alarm clock rang at 6 30am... off it n set it 2 7am than keep snoozing till 7 15 than drag myself out of the bed n took my shower... went sch... reach class.. only half of the class there.. the our teacher wasnt there cos he on course.. haha i pity my friend sia.. he late for class.. than he tot teacher got come.. so he took cab down from sengkang.. cost him 17 bucks... lol.. n end up lesson end within 3 to 4 hrs... sad for him... ya.. so we ask the relief teacher 2 push the lesson forward... than 11 like tat end sch le...

reached home took shower than chat wif a chio bu on the phone... started out wif voice call.. than after tat ended up wif video call... haha... well u r chio lah... mayb u dont feel it... mayb u dont believe me... but u r really chio... i noe ur gonna give me tat -.- face again rite? haha... oh well.. cant stop a guy from calling a girl chio rite? ya lah.. mayb u think i'm just sweet talking... like u said.. i love 2 sweet talk... but wat i say 2 u r all the truth n r only the truth...

now i'm addicted 2 another song...

Wishes by Britt Savage

You can't stop believing - wishes do come true
You gotta believe me (wish on a star) wishes do come true...

I looked in the sky and there I saw a star shining so bright above
I closed my eyes and wished upon that I would find true love
Someone who needed me
Someone to share my life
For a love that would be true I would wait forever
So...no...matter how long it may be
I will be waiting

One star - brighter than the others
Two hearts - beating for each other
I believe wishes really come true

Love at first sight I knew it from the moment when you said hello
I hoped you felt it too, but we were both so shy - how was I to know
When you reached for my hand I knew you were the one
We laughed and talked for hours like I'd known you forever
Like...a...dream or something from a book
True love has found me

One star - brighter than the others
Two hearts - beating for each other
Now I see wishes really come true

You just have to dream
Nothing's as bad as it seems
To be...believe me
Someone's waiting for you to try
There in the sky

One star - brighter than the others
Two hearts - beating for each other
You will see wishes really come true

You can't stop believing - wishes do come true
You gotta believe me (wish on a star) wishes do come true...


quote from the song "For a love that would be true I would wait forever So no matter how long it may be I will be waiting" i will wait forever 4 u... i will b there 4 u no matter wat... i dont care if i got another 1hr 30 min of scolding through the phone or wat ever... i noe u must b thinking i'm not gonna wait for u 4ever and all.. its just bullshit n all.. but i will n i will prove it 2 u... be it 5 yrs, 10 yrs... i will still b waiting for u... really love u alot.. take care ya? haf lots of rest alrite?


rhaposody&sound-feel that beat at its best.